How to automate affiliate payouts with PayPal
In this article, you will learn how to automate affiliate payouts with PayPal.
IMPORTANT: Automating commission payouts through PayPal requires a minimum of 25 affiliate invoices with PayPal as the receiving method.
Once you have more than 25 affiliate invoices pending payment, connect your own PayPal account to systeme.io to activate automatic payments:
- Click on your profile picture and then on "Settings"
- From the settings menu on the left, click on "Affiliate Program"
- Click on "Connect your PayPal account", located at the top right of the page
- In the "Add Paypal credentials" popup, enter your PayPal client ID and PayPal client secret
Getting your PayPal client ID and client secret
- Navigate to https://developer.paypal.com/developer/applications.
- Click on “Live”, then on “Create App”.
Then your Client ID and secret will be displayed:
Copy and paste these credentials into the relevant fields in the "Add PayPal credentials" popup and your PayPal account will be connected.
After connecting your credentials, you must contact the PayPal support team to request that they activate the automated payouts feature. After answering a few questions, your request will be processed.
Payouts through PayPal are now automated and payments are made on the 10th of each month when affiliate invoices are generated.