How to create and configure a price plan
In this article, you will learn how to create and configure a price plan.
To get started, you will need the following:
- an active systeme.io account
- a funnel
- a payment page
In your funnel's payment page settings, scroll down to the "Choose offer type" section and click on the "(+)" button to the right of the "Price plans".
Click on "Create a new one".
Enter a name for your offer's price plan to display on the dashboard, the payment page, and the statement descriptor.
Choose the type of price plan you want to set up.
1. One-time payment
To configure a one-time payment:
- Select "One-time payment" as the price plan type.
- Enter the payment amount.
- Click "Save."
To configure a subscription:
- If you want to offer a trial period, specify the duration (e.g., 10 days) in "day, week, month, or year".
- If no trial period is being offered, enter "0".
- Define the subscription cost (e.g., 27 Euros).
- Select the interval between payments (e.g., every 1 month).
- Click "Save".
3. Payment plan
Configuring a price plan with the type "Payment plan" is similar to setting up a "Subscription" plan. The only difference is that you must also specify the number of payments (e.g., 5 times, insert "5").
Important: Don't forget to click the "Save" button located at the top of the payment page to save your changes.
Note: You can only create a price plan for digital offers from the order form page settings. For physical products, the price plan is created directly when the physical product is added.