How to connect your Transferwise account to automate payments to your affiliates
In this article, you will learn how to connect your Transferwise account to Systeme.io so that you can automate your payments to your affiliates.
With Systeme.io you can automate the payment of your commissions by bank transfer via Transferwise
Here's how to do it:
1. Create a "borderless account" account on Transferwise
- The account you create must be a Business one, fill your profile details and enter your phone number.
- Fill your profile details and enter your phone number.
- Access your account settings by clicking on your name (top right)
- Activate the 2-step login
- Scroll down to “API tokens”
- Click on “Add a new token”
- Choose “Full access” and click on “Create token”
- Copy the generated key
2. Connect your Transferwise account to your Systeme.io account
3. Upload key provided by SIO
You will have to download the public key that we provide to you, in your Transferwise business account:
Step 1: go to setting then click on on API tokens
Step 2: Click on Add new token then choose Full access at the end click on the button "Create token"
At this step you should click on Manage public keys
Then you will have a pop-up where you should add your key (see screenshot below)
To get this key you should go to your system.io account >> affiliate program settings
In the end you just have to click on the button "Turn on SCA"
4. Fund your Transferwise account
Every 10th of the month our system will automatically generate invoices for affiliates
and proceed to the payment of their commissions.
All you have to do is make sure your account is funded sufficiently and the system will take care of the rest