How the systeme.io affiliate program works
Before you start:
- register to systeme.io's affiliate program (sign up for free to the affiliate program to receive your affiliate link and access to the affiliate dashboard)
1. How does it work?
Once you sign up to systeme.io, you also automatically join our affiliate program and are given a unique affiliate ID:
(Your affiliate ID will be displayed in the affiliate dashboard: https://systeme.io/dashboard/affiliate/)
- All you have to do is send visitors to our site, and we'll convert them into customers.
- You earn 60% on the amount of all sales of systeme.io and our courses before tax.
- This is a lifetime affiliation: The contacts you refer us are tagged with your affiliate ID in the database. Even if they don't buy anything until 6 months or a year later, you'll still earn commissions on their purchases.
2. How does our lifetime affiliation work?
When one of your referrals opts-in using your affiliate link, your affiliate ID remains linked to your referral's email address for life:
In every email we send out to your referral, we also include your affiliate ID (systeme.io does this automatically).
Our way of tracking affiliates is more effective than simply relying on cookies alone. Since people often use different devices, the cookie might be missing if they decide to sign up to systeme.io using their mobile phone, tablet, or a different computer.
However, with our way of tracking affiliates, when someone that has opted in with your affiliate link receives an email from us on a different device, your affiliate link will still be attached (and unlike cookies, will never expires).
If you referred someone who signed up on his home computer, and one year later he receives an email on his phone while on holiday, clicks the link, and purchases the offer while using a different email address than the one he used to sign up to our email list, you will still get credit for the sale as an affiliate.
When they clicked the link, your affiliate ID was attached to it, so we know you are the affiliate who referred them to us.
Note: Our affiliate program uses the latest cookie. This means that if another affiliate were to refer the same lead with their own affiliate ID, they would get credit for the sale.
3. How to promote systeme.io?
To promote the systeme.io affiliate program, simply add ?sa=YOURAFFILIATEID at the end of the URL anytime you mention any systeme.io page (for example the home page, a page from our blog, or any of our landing pages, sales pages, or payment pages - any page that's part of systeme.io)
Example: The affiliate link to promote the systeme.io homepage
URL to promote: https://systeme.io/
Let's imagine that your affiliate ID is sa00041537157dbe466c95a6395de4e031d503bea587
In this case, your affiliate link to promote this page would be https://systeme.io/?sa=sa00041537157dbe466c95a6395de4e031d503bea587
To find your affiliate ID and your various affiliation links go to "Dashboard" then "Affiliate Dashboard" (number 1 in the image).
Your affiliate ID can be found at the top of the page (number 2 in the image).
When you sign up for a vendor's affiliate program (including ours), the links to the offers they post on the marketplace will appear on your Affiliate Dashboard (number 3 in the image).
4. Payment of affiliate commissions:
In order to receive commissions, you will first have to select a payment method.
To configure your payment method:
- Click on your profile image
- Click on "Settings" from the menu (number 4 in the image below)
- Click "Affiliate commissions payment settings" (number 5 in the image below)
- Select either PayPal or Wire Transfer (number 6 in the image below).
Please click here for more details on how to set up a method for receiving commissions.
Commissions are paid on the 10th of each month under the following conditions:
- You have to correctly fill in your profile information so that systeme.io can generate the correct invoices.
- The total amount of your commissions must exceed $30.
- The time period between the purchase of the sent contact and the payment of your commission must be longer than 30 days.
Example: If the contact you referred via your affiliate link makes a purchase on 13/02/2021, systeme.io will generate the invoice, and you will be paid on 10/04/2021.
- the payment of commissions always occurs within 30 to 60 days, provided all the conditions are met
- the links to share a sales funnel are also affiliate links (Click here to see how to share a sales funnel)
- Question: Do I need a subscription to systeme.io to promote the affiliate program?
- Answer: No, you don't. Simply sign up for free to the affiliate program to receive your affiliate link and access to the affiliate dashboard.
- Question: If I'm a systeme.io customer and receive affiliate commissions, will I continue to receive them if I cancel my subscription?
- Answer: Yes, participation in the systeme.io affiliate program is completely independent of whether you are a systeme.io customer or not.
- Question: Do we have access to the contact details of the contacts we have referred through our affiliate link?
- Answer: Unfortunately not, as this information is strictly confidential.
- Question: Do we have access to the contact details of the customers who have purchased through our affiliate link?
- Answer: It's possible that the email address will appear as part of the sale details in the affiliate dashboard.
- Question: Can I use my own affiliate link to purchase subscriptions/courses?
- Answer: No, it's forbidden for you to be your own affiliate.
- Question: What is the systeme.io affiliate program's cookie duration?
- Answer: The cookie expires after 1 year, however we include your affiliate ID each time we send a new email to your referral.