How the systeme.io affiliate program works
- to be registered in the systeme.io affiliate program (sign up for free to the affiliate program to receive your affiliate link and access to the affiliate dashboard)
1. How does it work?
Once you sign up to systeme.io, you automatically join our affiliate program and are given a unique affiliate ID:
(Your affiliate ID will be displayed here: https://systeme.io/dashboard/affiliate/)
- All you have to do is send visitors to our site, and we'll convert them into customers.
- You earn 50% on the amount of all sales of systeme.io and our courses before tax.
- This is a lifetime affiliation: The contacts you send are marked in the database with your affiliate ID, so even if they don't buy anything until 6 months or a year later, you will still earn commissions on their purchases.
2. How does our lifetime affiliation work?
Once you've referred someone to us and they opt-in using your affiliate link, your affiliate ID is linked to your referral's email address for life:
In each email we send out to your referral, we add your affiliate ID (systeme.io does this automatically).
Our affiliate tracking method is more effective than simply relying on cookies alone. People often use different devices, meaning that a cookie might not be there if they decide to sign up to systeme.io using their mobile phone, tablet, or a different computer.
Whereas with our affiliate tracking, once someone has opted in with your affiliate link and receives an email from us on a different device, your affiliate link will still be attached (and unlike cookies, this link never expires).
If you referred someone who signed up on his home computer, and one year later he receives an email on his phone while on holiday, clicks the link, and purchases the offer while using a different email address than the one he used to sign up to our email list, you will still get credit for the sale as an affiliate.
When they clicked the link, your affiliate ID was attached to it, so we know you are the affiliate who referred them to us.
Note: Our affiliate program works on the last cookie. If in the meantime, another affiliate referred the same lead with their affiliate ID, they’ll get credit for the sale.
3. How to promote systeme.io?
To promote the systeme.io affiliate program, you just have to add ?sa=YOURAFFILIATEID at the end of the URL anytime you mention a systeme.io page (it can be the home page, a page from our blog, or any of our landing pages, sales pages, or payment pages. Just as long as it's part of systeme.io)
Example: The affiliate link to promote the systeme.io homepage
URL to promote: https://systeme.io/
Let's imagine that your affiliate ID is sa00041537157dbe466c95a6395de4e031d503bea587
Your affiliate link to promote this page is therefore https://systeme.io/?sa=sa00041537157dbe466c95a6395de4e031d503bea587
To find your affiliate ID and your various affiliation links go to "Dashboard" then "Affiliate Dashboard" (number 1 in the image).
Your affiliate ID can be found at the top of the page (number 2 in the image).
When you sign up for a vendor's affiliate program (including ours), the links to the offers they post on the marketplace will appear on your Affiliate Dashboard (number 3 in the image).
4. Payment of affiliate commissions:
To do this, please go to "Settings" (number 4 in the image), then to "Affiliate Settings" (number 5 in the image), which is located in your menu by clicking on your profile picture and there you choose the method of receiving your commissions.
Commissions are paid on the 10th of each month under the following conditions:
- You have to correctly fill in your profile information so that systeme.io can generate the correct invoices.
- The total amount of your commissions must exceed $30.
- The time period between the purchase of the sent contact and the payment of your commission must be longer than 30 days.
Example: The contact you sent via your affiliate link makes a purchase on 13/02/2021, systeme.io will generate the invoice, and you will be paid on 10/04/2021.
- the commission payment always occurs between 30 and 60 days, no more and no less if all the conditions are fulfilled
- the links to share a sales funnel are affiliate links (Click here to see how to share a sales funnel)
- Question: Do I need a subscription to systeme.io to promote the affiliate program?
- Answer: No, you don't. Just sign up for free to the affiliate program to receive your affiliate link and access to the affiliate dashboard.
- Question: I am a customer of systeme.io, and I receive affiliate commissions, will I continue to receive them even if I cancel my subscription?
- Answer: Yes, participation in the systeme.io affiliate program is completely independent of whether you are a systeme.io customer or not.
- Question: Can we have the contact details of the contacts we have sent with our affiliate link?
- Answer: Unfortunately not, as this information is strictly confidential.
- Question: Can we have the contact details of the customers who have purchased through our affiliate link?
- Answer: It is possible that the email address will appear in the affiliate dashboard, in the details of each sale.
- Question: Can I use my own affiliate link to purchase subscriptions/courses?
- Answer: No, it's forbidden to be your own affiliate.
- Question: What is the systeme.io affiliate program's cookie duration?
- Answer: 1 year (but in each email we send to your referral, your affiliate ID is attached every time)