Create a course using systeme.io
In this article, you will learn how to create your own membership site using systeme.io.
You will need:
- a systeme.io account
Here's how it works!
On the next page, add the relevant course details such as name, description, images, etc.
Click on "Save" at the top of the same page to save your changes.
Create a course module
Now that you have your course created, it's time to create a module.
To do so, click on the "Add module" button (number 3 in the image)
Create a lecture
- The name of the lecture
- A delay after the previous lecture
- Choose a page type, among the templates
Click on "Save" to complete the new lecture (number 6 in the image)
- Full access: This means that your clients will have access to all the lectures of your different modules instantly. Even if you have set a delay between lectures, this delay will not be applied.
- Drip content: This means that your clients will access your lectures progressively, according to the delay you have defined.
- Partial access: This means that your clients will only have access to a part of your course, i.e. to specific modules selected in advance by the instructor.
Note: the number of days set up on the "delay after the previous lecture" is in relation to the previous lecture and not in relation to the very first lecture of the course. You can choose the delay that you want, however you have to take into consideration that this delay is in "days", so if you put 7, it means that the lecture will be unlocked 7 days after the previous one.