Why are my emails not being sent?
If you are using systeme.io to send an email and it doesn't go through, please do not try to send it again.
Instead, you can find the reason why in this article:
1. If you are new to systeme.io, we check your first 600 emails thoroughly
New user e-mail checking:
- We send the first 100 messages right away
- After the 100th message, we stop and wait 6 hours.
- After 6 hours we check the stats. If they are bad we move the user to the quarantine pool.
- If stats are good we send the next 100 messages.
- After the 200th message, we stop again and wait another 6 hours.
- After 6 hours we check stats and move the user to the quarantine pool or high/medium/low-risk pool
2. Sending of your emails is suspended when you import more than 1000 contacts.
A member of the support team will contact the user and ask them about the provenance of this list before they approve them again.
3. Use of suspicious words
systeme.io uses an anti-spam filter that suspends the sending of an email if it contains a suspicious word.
Our team checks the emails. If the content is legit, they will allow the sending of the email, and they will approve the user so his/her emails are not to be delayed or blocked again for this.
If none of these reasons apply to your case, feel free to contact the support team, so they can assist you.