How to use the marketplace
The purpose of the marketplace is to connect sellers and affiliates so that sellers can make more sales and affiliates can earn more affiliate commissions.
1) For affiliates:
- the seller's description of the offer
- information about the seller
- commission rate
- commission earned
- the link to the sales page
- the link to the opt-in page
Choose the page you would like to promote and click on the "Promote offer" button:
- Send traffic to the opt-in page when you send traffic from social networks or from your blog.
- Send traffic to the sales page when you promote on your email list.
However, for offers of $7 or less, you can send traffic directly to the sales page from social networks or from your site.
2) For sellers :
On any sales funnel, you have a button in the top right corner to publish your offer on the marketplace.
- You can only publish on the marketplace offers for which you give affiliate commissions because the idea is to bring value to affiliates.
- Be sure to write a full description explaining the benefits of the offer you are proposing. Click here to see an example of a full description
Help pages that may be useful: