How to use the marketplace
The purpose of the marketplace is to connect sellers and affiliates so that sellers can make more sales and affiliates can earn more affiliate commissions.
1) For affiliates:
Access the marketplace, browse the offers, and choose one to promote.
- the seller's description of the offer
- information about the seller
- commission rate
- commission earned
- the link to the sales page
- the link to the opt-in page
Choose the page you would like to promote and click on the "Promote offer" button:
After you are redirected to the page you want to promote, simply copy your affiliate link to start promoting the offer:
- Send traffic to the opt-in page when sending traffic from social networks or your blog.
- Send traffic to the sales page when promoting the offer through your email list.
However, for offers of $7 or less, you can send traffic directly to the sales page from social networks or your site.
2) For sellers :
On any sales funnel, there is a button in the top right corner to publish your offer on the marketplace.
- Since the marketplace is designed to help affiliates make money, only offers with affiliate commissions should be published.
- Be sure to write a full description explaining the benefits of the offer you are proposing. Click here to see an example of a full description
Help pages that may be useful: