How to integrate an image in the email body
In this article, we will learn how you can add an image to the body of an email.
You will need:
A systeme.io account
An email to send (Newsletter, Email Campaign or other)
1. If your image is hosted on an image hosting site :
You must go to the site in question and copy the link it provides.
Then, in your mail: click on the image icon (Number 1 on the image). You will have a window with a URL field, Insert the link in it (Number 2 on the image).
2. If you wish to upload the image from your files :
Click on the button with the image symbol (Number 1 on the image)
You will be redirected to the "Image Information" tab where you can choose an alternative text and change the dimensions and alignment of your image.
Finally, click on OK.
Once your image is loaded, you can turn it into a clickable image by following these steps:
1. Click on the image in question,
2. Click on the "Link" icon. (Number 5 on the picture)
3. You will be able to choose the type of link you want. (Number 6 on the image)
4. Click OK when you have completed your settings.