How to set a specific date to grant access to a course
In this article, you’ll learn how to grant access to a course on a specific date.
- a systeme.io account
- an order form
- a student
How it works
To set a specific date for your course launch, follow these steps:
Step 1: Go to the payment page of the sales funnel you’re going to use to sell your course (number 1 on the image). Next, click on the "(+)" button in the "Resources" tab (number 2 on the image).
Step 2: Click on the "Grant access on a specific date" switcher to activate the feature.
Step 3: Select a release date of your choice.
- Your student will gain access to the course on the selected day at 00:00 in your time zone
- You could also set an expiration delay if you select "full access" instead of "drip content" (learn the difference between the two here)
- Expiration delays are set in days
- Access to the course will be granted from the day of the purchase until the specified expiration date
Here is an example of a granted timed access to a course:
In the payment page of the sales funnel we’re using to sell our course, we selected resources settings and set the following values:
- The date to grant access to the course is 24/05/2022
- The expiration delay is set to 10 days
Students will get access to the course from 24/05/2022 at 00:00 (your time zone) until 03/06/2022 at 23:59, and that’s 10 full days of access (please note that May has 31 days).