How to integrate Razorpay with systeme.io
In this article, you will learn how to integrate your Razorpay account with your systeme.io account.
To get started, you will need:
Setup and configuration
1. To connect your Razorpay account to your systeme.io account, click on your profile picture and then on "Settings" (number 1 in the image).
In the menu on the left of the page, click "Payment Gateways" (number 2 in the image), then on "Connect" (number 3 in the image).
2. Add your Razorpay credentials to your systeme.io account:
Generating the API keys ID/Secret
To get the API keys ID/secret information from your Razorpay, log into your Razorpay account, go to "Settings" (number 4 in the image), and then to "API Keys" (number 5 in the image).
Generate and copy the API keys ID/secret (number 6 in the image).
Alternatively, log in to your account and go to https://dashboard.razorpay.com/app/keys to generate and copy the API keys ID/secret.
Configuring the Razorpay webhooks
1. Copy the webhook URL and secret from the Razorpay section in your systeme.io account.
2. Click on "Settings" (number 7 in the image), then, from your Razorpay account, go to "Webhooks" (number 8 in the image) and click on "Add new webhook" (number 9 in the image).
3. In the popup that appears, paste the webhook URL and the webhook secret.
Tick the following fields to configure events:
IMPORTANT: Make sure to tick the events listed above.
Without them, systeme.io will not be able to access the required information to collect the transactions/subscriptions and customers will not have access to the resources.
Note: Unless the email field is part of the order form, it will not be possible to process the payment through the payment gateway.