How to set up double opt-in
In this article, you will learn how to implement a double opt-in.
- a system.io account
- a Sales Funnel (How to create a new funnel)
- a Capture Page or Popup Form (How to create a squeeze page or a popup)
To activate the double opt-in go to The Editor of your page. (Number 1 below)
Then click on "Button Settings" on your page. (Number 2)
Click on "Modify the confirmation email". (Number 5)
Finally, click on "Save". (Number 6)
- We advise you to implement double opt-in on your blog forms to improve the deliverability of your emails.
- If the contact has not clicked on the confirmation link within 24 hours of registering, it's automatically deleted.
- The double opt-in is activated (or not) on each form (not at account level).
- All emails and automation are put on hold until the contact has confirmed his registration by clicking on the confirmation link.