How to send invoices to one of your clients
On this page, you will learn how to send invoices to one of your clients.
What you will need:
- a systeme.io account
- at least one sale made
To send the invoices to your client, you have to:
1. Go to your "Transactions" page (number 1 in the image), which is located in the "Product/Sales" tab.
2. Once on the transaction page, you will notice a small table on your left. This table is composed of several filters:
- Customer email
- Any offer
- Any type of transaction
- Transaction handled on or after
- Transaction handled on or before
In the first filter "customer email", you have the possibility to search for your customers by their email address. You just have to insert it in the field and click on filter.
The other filters will help you to be more specific in your search and find customers quicker.
You can enter the offer to which the customer has subscribed, the type of transaction of the customer (sale, refund), the date of purchase of the product, or the course.
3. Once you have entered the email and filtered the transactions (number 2 in the image), the information will appear in the box on the right.
All you have to do is move your mouse over the invoice you want to send and drag it to the right at the very end.
Next, click on the airplane icon to send the invoice to the customer (number 3 in the image).
If you have several invoices to send, you will have to either click on the airplane icon for each invoice or export all the invoices for this customer at once by selecting all the transactions (number 4 on the image) and then send them to your customer once you have received them in your inbox (number 5 in the image).
Note: The export email will be sent to the email address associated with your systeme.io account.