How to create a blog with systeme.io
Go to the "Blogs" tab (number 1 in the image), then click on "Create" (number 2 in the image).
On the popup that is displayed, add a name for your blog, select the blog domain to assign it to, add its URL path, and choose a template by clicking on "Select template". Click on the "Save" button to create a new blog. (number 3 in the image).
After the blog is created, you will be able to modify it by clicking on the title (number 4 in the image).
When you click on the "Pages" tab, you will have an overview of the different sections you can customize and create :
- To change the blog layout, click the "Blog layout" button (number 5 in the image)
- To preview the blog, click on "View blog" (number 6 in the image)
- To change the "Name", "Domain", "URL Path" and "Language" for your blog, click on "Blog settings" (number 7 in the image).
- To see the content created by default as part of the selected template, click on "Posts", "Pages" and "Categories" from the blog sub-menu.
- To create a new post, page, or category, click on "+ Create" located on each tab. To edit or remove an item, click on the 3 dots and then on "Edit" or "Remove" accordingly.
Useful articles :