How to create a blog page
In this article, you will learn how to create a blog page in systeme.io.
Go to the "Blogs" tab (number 1 in the image), then click on your blog's name (number 2 in the image).
On the blog menu, go to the "Pages" section (number 3 in the image). When a blog is first created, 4 sample pages are created by the system. To modify them, click on the 3 dots, and then on "Edit" (number 4 in the image).
To create a new blog page, click on the "Create" button (number 6 in the image). When the popup is displayed, complete the "Blog page name" and "URL Path" fields.
Finally, click on "Create a blog post" to save the new blog page (number 7 in the image).
Your blog page will be displayed, and you can modify it as needed.
You will notice the following options for a page when clicking on the 3 dots:
- View: displays the page you want to view (number 8 in the image)
- Edit: allows you to access the page editor (number 9 in the image)
- Duplicate: allows you to duplicate a page (number 10 in the image)
- Don't use blog layout: allows you to use a different layout than the one set for the blog, in case you want to customize a specific page (number 11 in the image)
- Settings: for changing the "Blog page name" and the "URL path" (number 12 in the image)
- Remove: allows you to delete a page (number 13 in the image)
If you want to have a page use a different style and layout than the one defined in the blog layout, first click on "Don't use blog layout", and then on "Edit" to open the page editor. In the page editor, you can modify the "Default typography & Heading typography" as well as drag and drop elements onto the page.
It is possible to switch back to using "blog layout" by going to the settings of the page and clicking on the "Use blog layout" icon (number 14 in the image).
Useful articles :