How to create a blog post
In this article, you will learn how to create a blog post using systeme.io.
Go to the "Blogs" tab (number 1 in the image), then click on the "Title of your blog" (number 2 in the image)
Once on the menu of your Blog, please go to the "Posts" section (number 3 in the image). You will notice that some posts are created by default when you created your blog, you can modify them by clicking on the "Magic wand" icon (number 4 in the image) or delete them by clicking on the "Trash can" icon (number 5 in the image)
To create a new blog post, all you have to do is to click on the "Create a blog post" button (number 6 in the image), then when a popup is displayed you must fill in the input fields as follows :
- Insert the title of the new post that will be used as the header of the post (number 7 in the image)
- Insert a short description of the new post that will be used as the description of the post in the blog posts listing pages (number 8 in the image)
- Insert a "URL path" for your new post (number 9 in the image)
- By clicking on "Choose file", you will choose the image that will appear as the main photo of the new post, inside the post itself, and on the blog posts" listing pages (number 10 in the image)
- Choose the category (or categories) to which you want to assign the new blog post by ticking the desired category (number 11 in the image)
- Click on "Create" to save the chosen settings and create the new blog post (number 12 in the image)
Once you have finished and confirmed, your blog post will be displayed, and the settings you just set can be modified even after the creation.
Now, to customize the content of the new post, click on the icon "Edit" (number 13 in the image)