What are the different ways of giving access to a course
On this page, we will look at the different ways to provide your students with access to a course.
What you'll need :
- a systeme.io account
- a course already created (How to create a course)
- a payment page (How to create a payment page)
- a squeeze page (How to create a squeeze page)
- the email address of a contact
In order to give a contact/customer access to a course, you can proceed in 4 different ways :
1) After purchase on a payment page:
To be able to give access to a course automatically after the purchase of a customer on your payment page, you just have to configure access to the course in the payment page resource of your sales funnel (number 1 in the image)
To learn more, we invite you to read the article that explains this in detail by clicking here
2) After registration on a squeeze page :
To be able to provide access to a course automatically after a contact registers on your squeeze page, you need to set up the following instructions:
- configure the button on your form so that the first action of the form is to register the contact by choosing "Send form" and then redirect them to the page of your choice (number 2 in the image)
b. add an automation rule that will have as a trigger "Funnel step form subscribed " and as an action "Enroll in course" (number 3 in the image)
To learn more about automation rules, click here
Note: if you want to give free access to your course, we suggest using this method
3) Add a student manually to a course :
To know the procedure in detail to add a student to a course, we invite you to read the article that explains it in detail.
4) Adding multiple contacts to a specific course manually :
In order to add multiple contacts to a specific course, you can either add one contact after another to your course as described in the 3rd method, or you can choose this 4th and final method which will take you much less time
In order to be able to add multiple contacts to a specific course, you need to proceed in 3 essential steps :
- create a new tag (How to create a tag)
- create a new automation rule that will have as a trigger "Add a tag" and as an action to "Enroll in a course"
- assign the new tag to your contacts as described in the second part of the article How to add tags to your contacts automatically and manually
By proceeding in this way, as soon as the new tag is assigned to your contacts, the automation rule that allows them to be added to the course will be triggered
Note: by proceeding as described in one of the 4 methods, your students will receive an automatic email to access their account and watch your course.