How to create a blog menu
This guide will walk you through how to create and customize a menu for your blog.
Navigate to the "Blogs" tab (number 1 in the image), then click on the title of your blog (number 2 in the image).
Once you're on your blog's menu, click on the "Blog Layout" button (number 3 in the image).
The blog layout editor page will open. Here, click on the "Menu" item to access its settings (number 4 in the image).
You can now add and modify menu items as described below:
- Title of the menu item: For example, "Home" (number 5 in the image).
- Type of link: Choose between two options: "Blog link" or "Custom URL" (number 6 in the image).
- Menu item link: If you select "Blog link", you can choose an existing blog page from the list. If it's a "Custom URL", enter the URL in this field (number 7 in the image).
- Open in a new window: Check this box if you want to open the link in a new window (number 8 in the image).
- Delete: Removing the item here will also remove it from the settings and the page menu (number 9 in the image).
- Add menu item (number 10 in the image).
Note: Please note that the menu you define in your blog layout will be consistent across all pages and posts on your blog.
Useful articles :