How to create and sell a physical product on systeme.io
On this page, you will learn the steps in order to create and sell a physical product on systeme.io
- a systeme.io account
Step 1: Create a physical product
1.1 Go to "Products/Sales" and click on "Products"
1.2 Click on "Create" and fill in the following information:
- Name: give a name to the product you want to sell.
- Description: the description you want to display to define your product.
- SKU: stock keeping unit, is a unique code that is assigned to a product to identify it.
- Product Tax: the VAT rate you want to charge your customers.
- Currency: the currency in which you want to sell your product.
- Price: put a specific price for your product.
Note: A physical product cannot have more than 3 options and 100 variants.
- Color (Blue, Black, Green, Brown)
- Size (S, M, L, XL, XXL)
IMPORTANT: When the options and values of a product are filled in, systeme.io will automatically create all the variants of the product. All you have to do is add the price for each variant if the price is different from the initial price of the product.
The SKUs for each variant will also be created automatically, however, you can only edit them manually. You can also put appropriate images for each variant.
Step 2: Putting the product on sale
Since this concerns the sale of a product, choose "Sell". You may as well choose "Custom" if you want to create all the pages by yourself.
Note: It is the currency selected on the funnel that will be taken into account for the sale of the physical product, even if you have configured a different currency in the parameters of your product.
On this new interface, you will put the product you have created. To do so, you must choose between the two different types of offers on your order form. Choose "Physical product".
The list of physical products that will be displayed is those with the same currency as the funnel.
- PayPal integration
- How to connect your Stripe account to systeme.io
- How to activate payments by Stripe or PayPal
- How to create and configure a price plan
Note 2: Once everything is set up, don't forget to save your settings by clicking on the green button in the top right corner.
All the information you added when you created your product will appear at the location of the "Product" section.
After you have set up your product on your payment page, it's time to add the pricing. Once again, you need to drag and drop the "Offer price" element, which is also found in the "Payment" section.
Your product is successfully placed and configured!
You will get an interface where you can find any order. You can search by date, type, or by choosing the status of the order or a particular product. You can use these settings individually or at the same time, of course.